RECORDED: GBI’s Green Globes for Existing Buildings
Course Title: GBI’s Green Globes for Existing Buildings
Presenters: Megan Baker & Bennett Schwartz, GBI
Course Description: This course is intended for building owners, property/ facilities managers and sustainability professionals interested in green building rating systems. It provides an overview of the Green Globes rating system with a primary focus on the Existing Buildings (EB) program. The EB assessment process enables building teams to focus on sustainability, and gives them choices when considering capital improvements or implementing of best practices.
1. Explain the relationship of the Green Building Initiative with the Green Globes rating system
2. Review Green Globes EB survey and the opportunity they provide for evaluating methods to achieve benefits such as energy savings, decreased maintenance costs and reduced environmental impacts.
3. Describe Green Globes for Existing Buildings assessment areas and scoring method
4. Summarize the Green Globes assessment process
5. Identify the available user support tools
This webinar is not AIA accredited.
The registration link to view the webinar is: https://zoom.us/recording/share/qSSaO2-ng3lnfbuTpaWeymnl6mrCyTT2qUYqe9nKyYGwIumekTziMw