LIVE Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors (SI) Webinar
After registering, participants will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. There are a limited number of seats for these events, so attendees are requested to sign in to the webinar early.
A free, 90-minute live webinar approved for 1.5 AIA Health/Safety/Welfare credits.
Course Description: This course is intended for design and construction professionals interested in green building rating systems. It provides an overview of the Green Globes rating system with a primary focus on the Sustainable Interiors (SI) program, which is based on an ANSI Standard (ANSI/GBI 01-2010: Green Building Assessment Protocol for Commercial Buildings).
• Summarize the importance of sustainable design.
• Explain the Green Building Initiative relationship with Green Globes and the background of both.
• Summarize the benefits for Green Globes Certification.
• Describe the attributes of the Green Globes building assessment program.
• Define the eligibility requirements for Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors (SI).
• Discuss the rating scale and each of the environmental assessment areas for Green Globes SI.
• Summarize the features of the Green Globes SI program and the assessment process.
• Identify the support tools available for the Green Globes SI program.
Course Date: TBD
Course Title: Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors
Course Length: 90 minutes (including quiz)
Number & Type of Credits: 1.5 LU/HSW
Name of Provider: Green Building Initiative