LIVE Green Globes for New Construction (NC) Webinar
After registering, participants will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. There are a limited number of seats for these events, so attendees are requested to sign in to the webinar early.
A free, 90-minute live webinar approved for 1.5 AIA Health/Safety/Welfare credits.
Course Description: This course is intended for design and construction professionals interested in green building rating systems. It provides an overview of the Green Globes rating system with a primary focus on the New Construction (NC) program, which is based on ANSI Standard (ANSI/GBI 01-2010: Green Building Assessment Protocol for Commercial Buildings).
• Explain the relationship of the Green Building Initiative with the Green Globes Rating System
• Recognize the strength of Green Globes and the benefits of certification
• Describe the Green Globes for New Construction assessment areas and scoring method
• Describe the Green Globes Assessment Process
• Identify the available user support tools
Course Date: TBD
Course Title: Green Globes for New Construction
Course Length: 90 minutes (including quiz)
Number & Type of Credits: 1.5 LU/HSW
Name of Provider: Green Building Initiative