RECORDED Green Globes for New Construction (NC) Webinar
A free, 90-minute webinar approved for 1.5 AIA Health/Safety/Welfare credits. A PDF copy of the PowerPoint presentation is available for download at http://www.thegbi.org/training/credited-courses/downloads/
Course Description: This course is intended for design and construction professionals interested in green building rating systems. It provides an overview of the Green Globes rating system with a primary focus on the New Construction (NC) program, which is based on ANSI Standard (ANSI/GBI 01-2010: Green Building Assessment Protocol for Commercial Buildings).
• Explain the relationship of the Green Building Initiative with the Green Globes Rating System
• Recognize the strength of Green Globes and the benefits of certification
• Describe the Green Globes for New Construction assessment areas and scoring method
• Describe the Green Globes Assessment Process
• Identify the available user support tools
• Course Date: On-Demand Recording
• Course Title: Green Globes for New Construction
• Course Length: 90 minutes (including quiz)
• Number & Type of Credits: 1.5 LU/HSW.
• To earn AIA CES LUs you must pass the Green Globes for New Construction quiz with a minimum score of 80%.
• Access the quiz here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GBIGGNCFeb16Exam
• Course Evaluation: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GBIGGNCFeb16Eval
• Name of Provider: Green Building Initiative
• Contact: email@example.com
• Cost: Free