Are you eager to create real change in the green building marketplace? The Green Building Initiative may be a great fit for you. The talent, experience, and dedication of our staff are key to our success and growth as a nonprofit organization. If you like to be an active contributor within a dynamic environment, join our team to:
- Improve building construction and operations
- Apply your creativity to view and solve challenges in a new light
- Enjoy a balanced work and personal life
- Partner with a forthcoming and approachable management team
GBI currently has two open positions at this time.
- Director, Membership & Community: To apply please email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manager, Client Support & Engagement: To apply please email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
GBI has an immediate need for GGPs to support clients pursuing certification using Green Globes for Existing Buildings.
- Green Globes Professional: click here to apply today. Becoming a certified GGP will allow GBI to list you in our professional directory and to refer our clients to you for assistance in taking their building projects through Green Globes NC, SI, or EB.
- Green Globes Assessor: click here to learn about GGA certification and how you can become a GBI contractor providing Green Globes verification services to our growing list of clients. For specific details on GBI's immediate need for individuals qualified to perform Green Globes EB assessment, review the GGA-EB Position Description.